Thursday, September 2, 2010

break

My life has gotten sneakily stressful lately because of the approaching deadline to determine what I will be doing next and the added distress of my inability to contact my African host family out of fear and cowardice.  I have done and redone my resume about 12 times and looked at plenty of options, but been very picky about applying.  I will not be forced to apply to a job that I don't want just because I can!  So with all that in my head I have decided to take a little break since this whole "job-hunting" thing has been really cutting into my leisure time.  I was invited to join a friend of mine on her trip out to Mammoth to meet her brothers.  Because her brothers will come visit her and I can't get my family out here for my life, I have decided to join her and borrow her family for the time being.  This means I'll be leaving tomorrow evening and probably not coming back until Monday, and I'm not sure if I'll have access to internet but I'm thinking either way I'm not going to bring the computer.  SO a photo will be taken every day, but it is fairly likely that none will be posted until Monday night.  Thanks for your patience, and since I'm back on the job hunt, please send me any ads you see for jobs that you think I might enjoy!  thanks all!

Todays photo:

Epilobium Brachycarpum


posted: 219
left: 146

No comments:

Post a Comment