Sunday, June 27, 2010

top 10 reasons to visit me in Tahoe!

Got up for sunrise this morning (after a nearly sleepless night thanks to the two large dogs outside my bedroom door barking their little hearts out at the howling coyotes outside...all night long...) and my roomy and i hit the road for Emerald Bay to watch the sunrise...here are some of my favorite shots from the morning:

Ten:
moonshine and waterfall

Nine:
Emerald Bay

Eight:
all of Emerald Bay

Seven:
little lighter now...

Six:
Sunshine!

Five:
professional photogs sell pictures that look like this in tourist traps all over Tahoe for like $100 a pop, and i'm giving you this one for free....you're welcome :o)

Four:
sometimes i have to pinch myself to make sure i'm not imagining how gorgeous this place is

Three:
a stop at the beach on the way home...6 am is the time to go, we had the whole place to ourselves!

Two:
footprints in the sand

One:
LT baby!  

Obviously those are only ten, and they may not even be the top ten exactly, there are definitely more...but anyway theres a taste!  I love weekends!  Back to work tomorrow, but today, I am free!


Posted: 150
Left: 215

1 comment: