Tuesday, March 23, 2010

update!

I haven't posted a picture of my babies lately, so I thought I would give you an update.  The Pansies are doing very well (as Pansies always do!) and I get to see their little smiling faces every day before and after work.  The strawberries have the beginnings of fruit, not anywhere near ripe, but still conspicuously strawberr-ily looking, so I can't wait until they're all rosy red!  My tomato is probably twice the size it was when I got it, all fuzzy and such, but the most exciting news of all is that my little baby basils are poking out their happy little heads!  And here is their first (partial, as there are many more not shown here) family portrait:

(The red in the top left is just the tag from the tomato plant)

What do you know, I can grow things! Hopefully they make it even bigger, like full size, or something crazy like that, but I'm already pretty proud of myself!  Its already warm enough here to where they don't have to come in at night anymore, so they don't get to listen to music with me in the evenings anymore, which I'm sure they miss.  I'll have to start pointing my speakers out the window for them.  I did sit outside with them for about an hour today while I drew a picture of a pansy, so at least they aren't lonely.  :o)

Photos Posted: 98
Days Left: 267

No comments:

Post a Comment