Sunday, February 14, 2010

uh-ohhh!

Sorry all, with all the driving and the moving to the other side of the country and the apartment hunting and the job stuff, I haven't really had a chance to update this ol thing in a bit.  In fact, I've completely lost track...I know I have taken at least one photo per day except one day...thats right...Shelby went one whole day without taking a single photo!  Kind of impressive in its own little way, except for that one photo per day challenge I have undertaken...but I'll make up for it!  Here are some more trip photos and some more recent Cali/Sacramento photos, bringing us up to date: Valentines day, every single girls favorite holiday!

Fluffy Clouds of Utah


Blue Sky, Red Mountains, White Snow...Utah


Sunset in Utah....


Sunrise in Nevada!


Pops in the fogshine....Nevada


My lil girl, in her new home, after her bath, isn't she precious?


Sacramento Morning Sunshine!


Of course I found a brewery, as my dad said, I'm more of a saloon girl than a salon girl any day.  

So that my friends, brings us to today, heart day.  Sadly, I have not left the hotel yet except for a brief foray to the airport at 4am, which was not prime photo-taking-time so I'm forced to find you something valentines photo worthy from here.  (here being in bed in my jammies)  This is what I found, Mr. Smiley!  See, even my sink drain is happy to be here!


I think he's winking at you....Happy <3 Day!!!

Photos Posted: Lots, and not enough...but lets go with 61
Days Left: 304


No comments:

Post a Comment