Monday, November 8, 2010

UPDATE!

I made a listing on my Etsy store for these very special $25 photos, so you can easily purchase one there and I will send it your way!  No muss no fuss!  I posted a few new options on Etsy as well and I'll post a few more previously unposted photos here too so you have tons of options!  Make sure you make it clear which photo you would like in the note to seller on Etsy, if it is from the blog give me the date it was posted and the caption underneath it, if it is just one you know that I have somewhere then email me or call me or message me one way or another and we'll talk until I know exactly which on you want!  Thank youuuuu!  Also a special thank you to Allison, for being the first one to offer to purchase one, I would be nothing without my friends and family and you all mean the world to me!

Valley Sunrise

Utah Mountains

Goldrush Rafting Co. - Coloma, CA

Check out the listing on my Etsy shop for more:: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61229952/25-dollar-and-no-shipping-8x10-photos

THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment