Sunday, August 8, 2010

pillows!

So i know, i haven't posted a recipe in a whileeeee and i'll tell you why...because my last 2 attempts at baking at altitude have been epic failures, first with collapsing cookies and then a collapsing zucchini cake...very disappointing for me.  I made cookies and cream cheesecake cupcakes again for my roommate for her birthday, but since i had already posted the recipe I didn't feel the need to put that one up again.  So today, for a friends birthday, a friend who recently gave up eating dairy, i finally got to make a recipe I have been looking for an excuse to make for AGES....andddd it worked perfectly, even at altitude!  I'm so happy!  So without further ado, this is the recipe and these are the cookies:










Yummmmmm!



posted: 198
left: 167

No comments:

Post a Comment