Tuesday, July 6, 2010

yesterday and today...

this is a little bit confusing, but I hiked Tallac on Sunday, July 4th.  I posted the picture at 1:00am, when I got home from the fireworks, so it says monday, but it was sunday, and I forgot to post one on monday.  In fact I didn't even take one (for shame!) so now I am posting 2 from today to make up for yesterday...if that makes sense...anyway heres one I took first thing this morning, not my usual style, but pretty funny none the less:
This is my lovely coworker Lauren, modeling the old leaky waders that we cut the boots off of.  Pretty hobo-tastic, wouldn't you say?
This is a shot of the fresh lavender i picked up at the farmers market today to make my room smell nice, and boy does it ever! 
posted: 159
Left: 206

No comments:

Post a Comment