Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whoooopsy!

So hey, sorry about being on hiatus for almost a week now, as you may or may not have already figured out, I don't have internet at my new house.  I have been taking daily pictures though so here they are:

Sunday:
ummm awesome.  zoom way in on this guy and you can see the hairs on his legs!

Posted: 137
Left: 228

Monday  (Moving Day!)


On the drive up, you can't see it on this little one, but the moon looks sweet

Posted: 138
Left: 227

Tuesday:

New Home:



beautiful!

Posted: 139
Left: 226

Wednesday:  
All in my second days work! Spent the day here, monitoring groundwater levels

Posted:140
Left: 225

Thursday: (TODAY!)

Woohoo!  All caught up!  Today I did what I do all the time, I baked.  Cherry Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Made from the same recipe I used here except in place of coconut and butterscotch I used dried cherries! Yummmy!

Posted: 141
Left: 224


No comments:

Post a Comment