Saturday, April 10, 2010

saturday night in

i treated myself to new glasses today, i guess they are tumblers, but i use them as wine glasses...no more jelly jars for my wine!  They have a bubble in the bottom, and i took a picture of it.  but it was boring.  I don't like pictures of myself that much, usually I do my self portraits a little more abstractly, using reflections or movement to disguise myself in them.  It took some effort to get a straight up self portrait that I liked, and even more to bring myself to post it. Here it is.  I'm running out of things to take pictures of in my apartment here, but no worries, I'm moving again at the end of the month so you will not have to endure many more photos taken of my apartment or of me, soon I will have some new material. :o)



Photos Posted: 115
Days Left: 250

No comments:

Post a Comment