Thursday, March 25, 2010

one hundred!

Oh...my...gosh.  I have been doing this for a whole 100 days already!  This feels like a milestone, but as usual, I'm at home this evening, and unusually it is also raining outside.  I probably took 100 photos that I then deemed unworthy of day 100 before I came up with this one:



It just seems to tie it all together oh so well because, and this is a way back play back here folks, but if you've been with me on this since the beginning, you'll recall that on day two, my photo was a christmas light.  So here we are, 100 days in, and up pops another one!  hopefully by day 365 I'll be close enough to home that my last picture can be of the same subject as my first: Miss Bella.  To celebrate this milestone, you might have noticed I gave the blog a new look.  I'm playing with templates and it may change a few more times before I settle on a final look, but I like this one quite a bit!  Hope you do too!

Photos Posted:100!!!!!!
Days Left: 265

No comments:

Post a Comment