Monday, March 1, 2010

complications in computerland...

Sadly I was unable to post a photo yesterday because my computer chose to take a day off.  It acted totally and completely broken, I even went through all the steps with tech support and started an order for a new part.  Then this morning, out of sheer optimism and hope, I plugged her in...just to see...and lo and behold, sheeeeeeee's back!  No computer of mine is gonna call it quits after only 2 months of use!  Shes tough as nails I tell you!  Hurray!  So today I will be posting yesterdays photo, taken on the El Dorado trail during my Sunday morning stroll:

trees here are awesome.  who am i kidding, trees everywhere are awesome.

so thats photo # 75 for yesterday, and heres today:


pretend its a flower.  its not. its a ceiling fan.



Photos Posted: 76
Days Left: 289

No comments:

Post a Comment