Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Home

This morning was my last in South Lake Tahoe with my fabulous hosts and favorite West Coast kitty cat, but before I left I took a little stroll down the road from their house to have a look at early morning Lake Tahoe.  The sun was up, and slowly working its way over the ridiculously tall mountains out here and the lake was sparkling like magic.  Even though I didn't get out there until 7:30am there was NO ONE else up and about that I saw on my whole walk.  During my last moments on the lake I looked up to see a coyote running across the ice  on the marsh, pretty cool.  I snapped a few super quick (and therefore blurry and badly exposed) photos of him before he slipped into the bushes and out of my site.  These are my photos from the morning:



The misty part is the Taylor Creek Marsh, where yesterdays photos were taken.


Coyote!  Cooooool!

Days Left: 300
Photos Posted: 65

No comments:

Post a Comment