Monday, February 22, 2010

beautiful day!

I just can't get over how beautiful it it here, every nice day is like a gift, wrapped in rays of sunshine and bursting with potential!  Today I was very productive, finishing up my pre-work physical with my TB test reading (hey all, good news!  I'm tuberculosis FREE!  Hurray!) followed by a visit to the post office to set up my mailing address (yes i have one now, email me if you want it) followed by some errands in town and a 2 hour break at a coffee shop where I met some of the local color.  Let me just say, people here are fabulously nice!  But then I've always been good at making friends with folks 30 to 50 years my senior, its folks my own age I can't seem to get through too...At any rate, I FINALLY found some cheddar cheese worth eating, and for a very reasonable price!  Then, last but not least, I took a beautiful walk on a walking/biking trail on my way home.  Today I couldn't pick just one photo (that seems to be happening fairly frequently actually...) so here are my favorites!

A different variety of Manzanita (I think...) flowering


Thanks for the red hat Mom!


i kind of love this...i have no idea how i did that with the light, but i'm glad i did...


can anyone tell me what this one is? another question mark plant for me!


these make me think of caterpillars!  again, no clue what they are...


SO GREEN!

Photos Posted: 69
Days Left: 296

No comments:

Post a Comment