Saturday, January 16, 2010

i'd like to get things in order here...

so folks, sorry about missing a day, then posting a day late, and then missing a day, and now posting two dates at once....i was traveling once again and power outages in Keene/internet downages/etc got in the way of my posting of photos and then big decisions...which i will explain later... distracted me for some time, but all is resolved, so, for the purpose of straightening out all confusion, the three photos posted yesterday, were for the day before, posted the next morning when the internet came back on.  The one I'm about to post right..............NOW!


.....is from yesterday, we spent our Friday night selling the works of Martha Gallagher and Brian Melick at Martha's annual LPCA Concert.  We saw the show too, of course, and it was wonderful (as always!).

Days Left: 334
Photos Posted: 31

The very next morning, today, i got in my car and headed homeward (where I am now) and en route I snapped this little beauty, for my photo of the day: today.




Taken in the heart of my old stomping grounds, Peru.

Days Left: 333
Photos Posted: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment